We want to thank you and acknowledge our gratitude to those families who took the time to reply to our questionnaire, offer so many words of encouragement, and provide suggestions as to how we can move forward with a program that will be fun, safe, and instructive for your children/our students.
After compiling questionnaire results, we find the preference of most families is to wait for a vaccine and/or defer the start of classes until January. Given this strong consensus, the constraints of available space, the safety of our students and staff, and the current schools opening situation, we will not hold classes this fall. At this time, it is our plan to begin in January. We will continue to monitor developments and CDC health guidelines and advise you with more specifics as our plans develop.
Again, please accept our gratitude for your support of Capital Cotillion. We are happy that our families recognize the value of the program and graciously acknowledge their desire, and that of their children, to return.
Wishing you continued health and happy times with your families. We will be in touch again later in the fall.
Michele Patrick and Kristie McGehee, Sponsors