We hope everyone in your family is healthy and well during this exceptionally challenging time. Our families and students are never far from our thoughts. Thank you to those who have inquired about our plans for the upcoming season. We are grateful for your continued support and are very encouraged by your interest in the program during these uncertain times.
We are in the process of evaluating our approach to the upcoming season. We are waiting to hear from the individual schools and districts to guide our decision. We are also exploring multiple scheduling options to find workable solutions in case adjustments are necessary.
We have created a short Parent Survey which will help us assess your preferences and possible recommendations. In the survey, you will see questions about potential schedule shifts that we are contemplating. We will share decisions about schedules and classes as we get closer to the start of the school year so that we can do so with reasonable confidence. Your response to the questionnaire will also guide these decisions.
WE NEED YOUR INPUT! Whether or not you send your child, we hope you will complete the PARENT SURVEY (click here) as soon as possible, one for each child, so that you can share with us your thoughts at this point – whether you hope to send your child if we are able to open, how potential scheduling changes might impact your decision, etc. Please complete the survey and return to us by Wednesday, JULY 29, 2020.
While we are actively planning our reopening, we recognize that there is the possibility that Capital Cotillion will not be able to open as planned in September. Pending your responses, we are planning an opening in January with safety guidelines in mind. Your responses will help us make these decisions. We will keep you apprised as these decisions are made. (Please click unsubscribe if you don’t wish to be contacted again this Season.)
Michele Patrick and Kristie McGehee, Sponsors